Mortgage Insurance Back
Mortgage Insurance policies are offered when you purchase a home to unsure that you are financially protected in case an incident occurs that impacts your ability to complete your monthly mortgage payments.
Although banks offer mortgage insurance as well, we provide personal mortgage insurance that has a variety of advantages:
- Choice of the Beneficiary: We offer personal mortgage insurance that allows you to choose who the beneficiary is, as oppose to banks, where they are the only beneficiaries.
- Constant Available Coverage:You can convert, continue, or cancel your coverage even after the mortgage has been paid for.
- Coverage Flexibility: We give you the option to renew or convert, decrease or increase your coverage.
- Great Rates Irrespective of Your Health: If you find yourself in exceptional health, you are eligible for ideal rates at a low premium.
- Options for the Beneficiary: The surviving beneficiaries have the capability to utilize the money they inherit from the insurance policy in any way they see fit.
- Policy Ownership: You have the benefit of being in total ownership of your policy, where no outside persons can dictate what changes are made.
- Portable Coverage: When applying for Personal Mortgage Insurance, you are not obligated to re-qualify for coverage, allowing for portability regardless of where your mortgage is.
- Stable Death Benefit: Unless you select to lessen your coverage, your mortgage insurance will remain the same during the entire policy.